Job Opportunity - Gripvan Ltd: General Manager
The Company and the Role
Gripvan is unique within the photographic rental companies in the UK and Europe as it offers fully equipped tailor made vans for photographic shoots. Gripvan was set up in 2012 to fill this gap in the market and has been growing ever since. We are now looking for a General Manager to help move this exciting company forward.
- The day-to-day running of company operations and staff.
- Organising the diary and quoting jobs.
- To carry out administrative tasks and oversee the invoicing of jobs.
- Liaising with the bookkeeper and overseeing the PL figures.
- Responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and establishing new ones.
- Oversee marketing, social media and advertising.
You will be given a thorough induction and training for the role, but we require:
- A good knowledge of lighting and camera equipment currently used in the stills & TV industry.
- Have previous experience working within the photographic or TV rental industry.
- The ability to work both in a team and under own initiative.
- An understanding of OSX and Microsoft office.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
- Strong written and verbal skills with a friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- To have the drive and initiative to take on and move this exciting company forward.
- To hold a full UK drivers license.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience including company performance related bonus.
- Based on a 40-hour week at the Gripvan office in Battersea, SW8.
- 21 paid days holiday plus public holidays.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com addressed ‘General Manager Application’. To arrive no later than 30th June 2016. Any questions, please email or call the office on 020 3002 9130.