Kit Room Manager
The Company and the Role
- Gripvan is a growing, innovative photographic and film production support business
- Based in Battersea, London; operating across the UK & Europe
- Gripvan service productions with its fleet of purpose built Gripvans which hold ‘everything you need for your shoot day in one van’
- We are now looking for a Kit Room Manager to help further develop this exciting business
- The position comes with a good salary and career path opportunities.
- Checking & servicing of equipment
- Maintaining & organising all storage
- General management of fleet
- Organise deliveries and collections
- Supervising and daily management of technical assistant
- Dealing with new and existing orders while managing the picking lists
- Supervising the loading and unloading of Gripvans
You will be given a thorough induction and training for the role, but we require the following:
- Someone who is highly organised, industrious and interested in the area of stills and moving image production
- Have some previous experience working within the production industry
- The ability to work within a team and under own initiative
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good written and verbal skills, a friendly and confident telephone manner
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- The energy and initiative to help us move the company forward
- Competitive salary dependant on experience includes performance related bonus
- Based on a 40-hour week at the Gripvan office in Battersea, SW8.
- You will be required to work additional hours at busy times
- 21 paid days holiday plus public holidays.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed ‘Kit Room Manager’. To arrive no later than 23rd October 2016, alternatively apply directly at: https://gripvan.workable.com/j/034F9526A9. Interviews to be staged from 31st October 2016. Please only make contact via the email that has been provided.